Lead Irrigation Specialist - Commercial and Residential
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
$15.00 – $20.00
Down to Earth Landscaping is looking for a highly professional Lead Irrigation Specialist for the Sarasota/Bradenton Market. You will be responsible for overseeing all the Irrigation Maintenance Contracts in that area.
We offer competitive salary, 401(k), paid holidays, and health insurance.
• Experience in managing multiple technicians.
• 3+ years of commercial and residential irrigation experience.
• Understanding of irrigation hydraulics and electrical systems.
• Must be a good communicator.
• Must be safety oriented.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be a strong leader.
• Must have a willingness to learn and expand on your knowledge and abilities.
• Must have a Florida State Driver's license.
• Irrigation Association Certifications
• Trade Certifications
• Rain Bird
• Strong electrical and 2-wire troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to maintain schedules and stay on task.
• Bilingual skills (Spanish) are a plus.
Down To Earth is a full service landscape and irrigation company with over 350 team members who service the entire state of Florida. We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients and our employees. We think Down To Earth is a great place to work and grow.
Earth Landscape, Irrigation & Golf was founded in 1989 and started as a landscape & irrigation installation company. In 1995, DTE expanded to include a landscape maintenance division due to increasing demand from its preferred clients. DTE Golf acquired its first golf course maintenance contract in 2008 and it has become the company’s fastest growing division.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.